|Susan B Weiner, CFA|
Susan has spoken on "How to Write Investment Commentary that People Will Read" across the U.S. and Canada for the CFA Institute because she enjoys training financial professionals to write better. Before becoming a freelancer, she was director of investment communications at Columbia Management Group, a trustee at Batterymarch Financial Management, and a staff reporter for a weekly mutual fund publication. So she knows how to use language as a financial professional and a journalist.
Articles that Susan has written, edited or ghostwritten have appeared in Advisor Perspectives, Boston Globe, Bottom Line/Personal, CFA Magazine, Financial Planning, Louis Rukeyser's Mutual Funds, Wealth Manager, and other national publications.
Projects in 2010 include the following:
- Blog posts based on ideas proposed and researched by me for mutual fund client
- Blog posts based on white paper written earlier by me
- Coaching a financial advisor on writing blog posts
- Ghostwriting articles based on interviews with one or two experts at client company
- Rewriting web pages for mutual fund client
- Teaching teleclass on "How to Write Blog Posts People Will Read"
- Writing articles for financial trade publications
- Writing quarterly investment performance commentary for institutional investment manager