If you’re not visiting my InvestmentWriting blog in its new location, you’ve missed the following posts over the last month:
- Should the Morningstar style box go 3-D? Quality counts, says Atlanta Capital
- Poll: “Investable” or “investible”–which spelling is correct?
- My five favorite reference books for writers
- no, No, NO: My business card shouldn’t add me to your e-newsletter list
- Guest post: "How Seeking Alpha Can Build Your Professional Reputation"
- Your spell checker doesn’t work, so you must proofread
- Effective writing and blogging is faster with a plan
- Four lessons from Wasatch Funds on reporting underperformance
- Guest post: “Would you like to know how financial advisors are choosing products?
- Blogging buddies: Financial bloggers’ secret weapons
Receive a free 32-page e-book with client communications tips when you sign up for my free monthly newsletter.
Copyright 2010 by Susan B. Weiner All rights reserved